bentleymotors

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자쥬쥬 조회 8회 작성일 2020-09-23 15:21:54 댓글 0

본문

Continental GT Mulliner – The Luxury Pinnacle of the Continental GT Family | Bentley Motors

Luxury and refinement of exacting standards are combined to form this rare and exclusive vehicle. Crafted and curated to the smallest detail by the Bentley Mulliner team. Read more: https://bit.ly/3kwK6Lp
pat comerford : After I marry the very rich widow with the fatal cough, the 'Bentley' will be the first car I will buy! It is my all-time favorite car! I still fantasize about being a passenger in one!
Sipho Ernest : I am looking for dealer I want to buy this machine
NINAD LAMTURE : Class with Sporty look, royalty with performance ❤️❤️❤️
Sofia Pupneja : Amazing
Rametdin Shamsudinow :
Akshay Pal : bentley motors is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Chishi Hikhu : BENTLEY is like the cool and the best cousin among the car companies.
Chishi Hikhu : I hope atleast before I die i will get to sit inside this car or look it up close in real life.
I wanna be ambitious but reality hits hard huh.
Parthipan S : ✌
Pedro Ettore :

New Bentley Bentayga Speed | Bentley Motors

Formidable power meets breathtaking design in the fastest SUV Bentley has ever made. This is the new Bentayga Speed: https://bit.ly/3hd5fc4

*Bentayga Speed is available to order in all markets, except EU27, UK, Switzerland, Israel, Ukraine, Norway, Turkey, China, Macau, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, India or South Korea.
Rametdin Shamsudinow :
Suhassinne C : Awesome car ever saw
John Kirubu : Welcome to the Great illuminati Society.
Are you seeking for wisdom or knowledge, Fame or Wealth?
Are you a business man/woman, pastor,politician, musician,doctor, footballer,swimmer or an individual? Do you want to be a famous Artist or an Actor, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world? Join the illuminati New World Order today and let your dreams come to Reality.
Become a member today and receive the sum of $900,000 every week, this intention is to build up your financial status as a newly recruited member of our society.
To get into the our society, Contact the Great Grand master on WhatsApp
+1 (305) 306-4281 on how to get initiated and Benefited.

INTERESTED MIND ONLY, ARE PERMITTED TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP.

This is your one life time Opportunity.

MESSAGE FROM THE ▲ILLUMINATI EMPIRE▲
G S : Loving bently cars since i was 5 yrs
First Name Second Name : Beautiful, I don’t care that I’ve come back multiple times to watch this.. great video with Sasha too
SriHari X : H
Beat Blues : Didnt like this new taillight
First Name Second Name : I think the what’s inside guys need to cut one of these open
Dogedancer234 7 : “Everything starts as a dream
But you can make it happen”.
-Reece Nicholas John Campbell the first
Александр Подольский : I loved in Bentley Motors products forever! І'm own Bentley Continental GT of first generation.

Continental GT - The Beauty of the Beast | Bentley Motors

This journey begins with the Continental GT prowling the dark streets of London, before plunging through a tunnel into daylight and emerging in the countryside as a GT Convertible. Cutting edge design, phenomenal performance and unique technology: an experience you’ll never forget. Read more… https://bit.ly/32z1M3f
top 10 : 1:27 would have been a good thumbnIl
Frederic Schulenberg : This edit is a masterpiece of editing: the sound is amazing, the colours on point and the car just looks stunning, what´s that song btw?
John Kirubu : Welcome to the Great illuminati Society.
Are you seeking for wisdom or knowledge, Fame or Wealth?
Are you a business man/woman, pastor,politician, musician,doctor, footballer,swimmer or an individual? Do you want to be a famous Artist or an Actor, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world? Join the illuminati New World Order today and let your dreams come to Reality.
Become a member today and receive the sum of $900,000 every week, this intention is to build up your financial status as a newly recruited member of our society.
To get into the our society, Contact the Great Grand master on WhatsApp
+1 (305) 306-4281 on how to get initiated and Benefited.

INTERESTED MIND ONLY, ARE PERMITTED TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP.

This is your one life time Opportunity.

MESSAGE FROM THE ▲ILLUMINATI EMPIRE▲
Rametdin Shamsudinow : HELLOW Mad Mad Mad DR Frank Zer gud
Julius Schreck : Which stereo is better Naim or Bang and Olufsen??? Does anybody know? Can't get a straight answer.
Julius Schreck : My father just ordered a fully loaded Bentley Continental GT and he was wondering if it has Self Parking??? Found it Page 24 of the brochure!
Lavalambtron : I admit that in all black it doesn’t look half bad, but that rotating thing with the 3 dials not good looking.
thushar teja : Elegance is the word!
Raj Nibhani : Are those fake exhaust pipes aren’t they welded with exhaust pipes ?
Yutao : Bentley giving Rolls Royce a run for their money, also Bentley cars comes across my mind first when I watch the movie "Beauty and the Beast"

#bentleymotors

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 600건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.pusanarts.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz